Baked Katori chaat
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
- Whole wheat flour-1cup
- Corn flour/Corn Starch-1tsp
- Carom Seeds – 1 tsp
- Salt- 1/4tsp
- Sunflower Spread/Olive Spread- 3 to 4 tbsp
For the filling:
- Boiled Potato – 2 medium
- Boiled Chickpeas – ½ cup
- Grated Mango – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Finely chopped onion-1/4 cup
- Finely chopped tomatoes-1/4cup
- Cumin powder-to sprinkle
- Chaat masala-to sprinkle
- Black salt/rock salt-1tsp
- Dates Tamarind Spread- 2tbsp/ as required
- Mint chutney- 2tbsp/ as required
- Sev – a handful
- Chopped coriander- a handful
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions.
- Place these on back side of a muffin shaped baking tray.
- Pre-heat oven at 180 deg C and bake for 10-12 minutes/ until slightly golden.
- Cool Katoris/Tarts
- Fill each tart/katoris with 1 to 2 tablespoon of mixture
- Top with onion, tomatoes, sprinkle some green chutney, Sweet Tamraind chutney
- Garnish with Sev and Coriander
- Spices can be skipped/ personalized as per the taste.
- Can use mixed sprouts/ veggies OR Fruits