Banana berry pineapple smoothie
Summer is the best way to take refreshing drinks to avoid the effects of the heat in our health. We should drink and eat fruits to avoid dehydration and other illnesses and for us to stay healthy. Fruits like strawberries and bananas are packed with potassium, vitamin C and antioxidants that are needed by our body.
Triple Berry consists of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries (some of my absolute favorite berries!). This is one of my favorite tasting smoothies, it’s sweet from the bananas, tangy from the raspberries, and the texture is thick and smooth.:
Preparation time-15 minutes
- Frozen/fresh berries-1cup
- Chopped Ripe banana-1
- Pineapple chunks-1/2cup
- Any milk of choice-1cup
- Lime juice-1-2tbsp
- Honey/maple syrup-1-2tbsp
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Depending on the consistency you may need to add extra milk or waer to reach the desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
- Left over can be stored in the refrigerator in a air tight jar for up to 2 days
- I used mixed berries (strawberry/bluberry/blackberries) instead just strawberry or any kind of berry can be used.
- Consistency can be personalised by adding extra water/milk.