NO Bake – Peanut Dates Ladoo
These babies come together in less than 15 minutes and taste amazing eaten straight out of the food processor but I’ll tell you, if you practice a bit of self control, you WILL be rewarded. After a couple of hours in the fridge, the flavor intensifies and These crunchy bites will dazzle you with their unique peanut flavor. This is a great recipe to make together with kids! And the best part? No baking involved! Great for an after-school snack for the kids or with your coffee.
Preparation time-10 minutes
- Roasted unsalted peanuts-1cup
- Medjool dates-3/4cup (Pitted and Roughly Chopped)
- Freshly squeezed orange juice- 1 Medium Juicy Orange
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
- Toasted Sesame seeds-For rolling
- In a food processor blend peanut until they become a coarse meal.
- Add dates, Cardamom powder and Orange juice. Process until the mixture forms a rough dough that can easily hold together when pinched between your fingers.(If dates are hard to blend soak it in Orange juice for 30 minutes to 1 hour)
- Taste test and add more orange juice if necessary.
- Roll into small (1- 1 1/2 inch) balls. Roll the balls into toasted Sesame seeds
- Ready to Serve OR Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- I used soft dates so I skipped soaking step.
- If you using hard dates soak them in Orange juice than water.If you soak it in Water this may require cooking Otherwise the storage life will be reduced
Posted on March 6, 2016, in Indian and tagged bliss balls recipe, easy sweets recipe, no bake recipes, No cook recipes, no sugar recipe, peanut - dates balls, peanut - orange dates ladoos, peanut balls, sugar free sweet recipe. Bookmark the permalink. 54 Comments.