Baked – Capsicum stuffed with Peanut masala
Baking Time :20 to 25 mins
Preparation time: 1hr
- Capsicum-8 – 10 num (Small peppers)
- Peanuts -1/2cup
- Dry Roasted Chana – 2tbsp
- Red chilli powder-1tsp
- Jeera powder-1tsp
- Garam masala-1tsp
- Ketchup/tomato puree-2tbsp
- Salt-as required
- In a pan dry roast peanuts and set aside
- Then dry roast Chana and set aside
- Once they cool down transfer it to the mixer/blender and grind it to make the powder
- Shift powder to the bowl; Add Chilli powder, Jeera powder, Garam masala, Salt, Oil, Ketchup/Tomato puree, finely chopped Onion & Coriander; Mix well and set aside
- Chop the top of the peppers and scoop the seeds.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180deg and line the baking tray with the foil.
- Stuff the peppers with the mixture and brush the capsicum outer layer with oil.
- Bake it for 20-25min
- Replace small peppers with big capsicum if required
- Stuffing can be replaced with Potato/Paneer/Flavoured Brown Rice
Posted on March 27, 2014, in Indian, Side dish and tagged baking, capsicum stuffed, drchdietfood. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
This looks really good!
Pingback: Vermicelli/Thin Noddles stuffed in Pepper | Chitra's Healthy Kitchen