Apple, Pear and Cucumber salad
Apples and Pears provide an easy and delicious way to boost our daily fibre intakes; they are naturally fat-free and salt-free.
Cucumbers are the wonderful low calorie vegetable indeed has more nutrients to offer than just water and electolytes.
Preparation time: 10mins
- Cucumber-10-12 thin slices
- Apple cider vinegar-1tbsp
- Pepper powder-1/2tsp
- Walnuts – 3-4
- Slice apple and pear into thin slices and set aside.
- In a bowl add Vinegar, Pepper powder and honey to prepare the dressing
- Add the Apple, Pear and Cucumber slices and mix well
- Top it up with Walnuts and serve
- White vinegar can also be used in the dressing instead of apple cider
- Salt can be used in the dressing if required