Wonderful readership Award
This is very special award to thank and pass gratitude for those fellow bloggers you have really connected with, who stop by often and leave kind and encouraging comments. Those “team members” who help make your blog what it is.
Mrs Choux talks about how she became a wonderful chef. She is very much involved in cooking she loved to watch different cookery shows, read food magazines, Influence of her mum and family. She has a very beautiful blog with multi cuisine recipes.
Malar is my recent blogger friend and she shares her beautiful recipes and Chettinad special dishes as well. It was nice to know she lived in Bangalore for sometime and loves that place. Happy to get connected with her.
Okay, onto the rules….I have to admit, I am kind of liking that they are simple:
- Just give the award to all the people you wish to (at least 14)
- Mention the person who gave it to you, and
- Don’t forget to include a picture of the Award.
Thanks to fellow bloggers and being part of my team. Look forward to your continued support.
- Michelle of http://giraffescanbake.wordpress.com/
- Deepika of http://tastefortongue.wordpress.com/
- Indu of http://indusinternationalkitchen.com/
- Dimple of http://shivaaydelights.wordpress.com/
- Hilda of http://alongthegrapevine.wordpress.com/
- Lori of http://creatingbeautyinthekitchen.wordpress.com/
- Nandini of http://goanwiki.wordpress.com/
- Jhuls of http://thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com/
- Priya of http://sugarfreesweetheart.com/
- Vidya of http://traditionallymodernfood.wordpress.com/
- Aiswarya of http://mykitchenmoments.wordpress.com/
- Apsara of http://eatingwelldiary.wordpress.com/
- Charnya of http://yesiamvegan.wordpress.com/
- April of http://thethinkitchen.wordpress.com/
- Raula of http://astairwaytofashion.com/
- Heidie of http://heidiemakes.wordpress.com/
- Laurie of http://forayintofoodstorage.com/