Dragons Loyalty Award
As the name suggests, Dragon’s Loyalty award requires one to nominate fellow bloggers and friends who are loyal to us by always commenting or liking our blog. It requires us to recognize and encourage all the bloggers who have always been kind enough to give their sweet suggestions about our blog/recipes.
I received this award from 3 kind fellow blogger friends. I like to take this oppourtunity to thank each of them for thinking of me & to pass this award.
Charanya of Yes I am Vegan passed me the award on 14th June. She is a professional blogger and teaches in 4 universities. She inspires with her Vegan recipes. Each post attracts with beautiful presentation and photography. Raw vegan energy bars from her blog I loved a lot.
Vidya of Traditionallymodernfood passed the award on 24th June. She is my blogger friend and shares simple, traditional food in modern style, eye catching recipes. Her recipes are very helpful for the working women and I love all her recipes. I would say one such inspired recipe is her baked bonds. I always wanted to bake some battered vadas or bondas in my kitchen. Her post baked besan bonda inspired me and I tried to make them, which turned out well.
Poojita of Kitchenequations passed the award on 27th Jun. She has a blog with creative simple recipes where I truly adore her motto of “follow no rules, no right ingredients and no measures just select, mix, cook and eat “ that is truly sounds as a tricky equation. Without measurements cooking so one need to follow her kitchen to solve this equation. Check her post of Cinnamon and Cocoa rolls
Rules for this award:
- Nominate Bloggers
- Add the Dragon Loyalty logo
- Give 7 facts about yourself
- Tell the nominated people on their nomination
Nominations-no specific order:
- Lori of http://creatingbeautyinthekitchen.wordpress.com/
- Deepika of http://tastefortongue.wordpress.com/
- Hilda of http://alongthegrapevine.wordpress.com/
- Nandini of http://goanwiki.wordpress.com/
- Jhuls of http://thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com/
- Priya of http://sugarfreesweetheart.com/
- Aiswarya of http://mykitchenmoments.wordpress.com/
- Apsara of http://eatingwelldiary.wordpress.com/
- Laurie of http://forayintofoodstorage.com/
- Choux of http://boxofrecipes.wordpress.com/
- Malar of http://malarmuthu.wordpress.com/
7 facts about me 🙂
- I am very very sensitive
- I like to be home than going out
- I enjoy and want to learn more and more healthy recipes to keep my family happy
- I love to eat all varieties of chaats (Pani puri, Masala puri, Sev Puri etc.,) and make them at home
- I want to my hubby to be with me all times…Very possessive on him
- I would like to setup my dental clinic
- I love watching reality shows with my family…