Musk melon-berries with pineapple dressing
Refreshing fruit salad with pineapple dressing for hot summer days. Serve as an appetizer or dessert. Pineapple dressing with honey and lemon juice gives a sweet and tangy taste to the salad with mint flavour.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Chilling time: 2-3hours
- Diced musk melon- 1cup
- Sliced strawberries-10-12num
- Peeled and sliced kiwi-3num
- Deseeded and diced plums-3num
- Pineapple chunks-1cup
- Lemon juice-2tsp
- Finely chopped mint-2tsp
- Place pineapple chunks in the blender and puree until completely smooth.
- Add lemon juice, honey, mint and blend until smooth.
- Add rock salt to taste, pulse to combine.
- Transfer it to the glass jar and refrigerate.
- Layer the fruits onto the plate/into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the prepared dressing as required and toss just before serving
I am bringing this recipe to Angies Fiesta friday #25
Posted on July 19, 2014, in Dips, International, Salad/Wraps and tagged Chitras healthy kitchen, drchdietfood, Healthy fruit salads, Low calorie fruit salad dressing, Low calorie fruit salads, Musk melon fruit salad, Pineapple dressing. Bookmark the permalink. 59 Comments.