Coconut rose drink – Vegan
Rose milk has a mild rosy flavour that makes lovely summer drink. It is a versatile welcome drink in many occasions. It is simple and tasty. Rose syrup is easily available in Indian stores or you can make it on your own by using fresh rose petals.
I veganised by using coconut milk, however it can be personalised as per the taste.
Preparation time-10 minutes
- Unsweetened Coconut milk-2 cups (chilled)
- Pistachios – a handful
- Rose syrup-2-3 tbsp (I used store bought. It can also be made at home)
- Agave Nectar 1 tbsp/ as desired
- Place Pistachio in a blender/food processor and blend it to powder.
- Then add rose syrup, chilled milk, agave nectar and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Relish this easiest summer drink.
- To make Rose syrup at home: Boil 1/2 cup water and cook few rose petals (about 1/2 cup) and once soft just blend it with few tablespoon of Sugar/Honey/Agave nectar. Rose syrup is concentrated form of rose water.
- Can replace low fat coconut milk with regular milk/almond/soya milk as per preference
I am bringing this Healthy Vegan Friday #7