Honeydew melon, pomegranate with Chia seeds drink
A summertime refreshing drink as it has a natural cooling effect on palate.
Honeydew melon is a very hydrating fruit and nutrients powerhouse that is excellent for reducing water retention. It is an excellent source of potassium which helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels.It is a good source of copper which helps as an anti-aging property.
Chia seeds are source of Omega3 makes this drink more opt for morning or anytime during the day
Preparation time-15 mins
- Honeydew melon diced -2cups
- Pomegranate arils- 1cup
- Lime juice-2-3tbsp
- Chia seeds-1tsp (soaked in 1tbsp water)
- Black salt-1/2tsp
- Combine the diced honeydew melon, pomegranate arils with lime juice, black salt and blend until you obtain a smooth puree.
- Strain the puree, chill for atleast 30minutes or until ready to serve.
- Pour it into a serving glass top it with chia seeds, stir lightly and serve immediately.
- Can replace black salt with table salt.
- Takmaria/Basil seeds can be used in place of Chia seeds