Vegetable Spaghetti in white mint sauce
I have tried white sauce in pasta earlier (link) but this time just wanted to try white sauce in spaghetti so tried this variation with mint white sauce. Here in this recipe spaghetti is tossed in low fat minty white sauce along with bell peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, scallions, red onions.
Enjoy this vegetable spaghetti in white mint sauce for breakfast or even for dinner.
Preparation time: 15minutes
Cooking time: 20minutes
- Organic spaghetti pasta-500gms
- Chopped red onion-1medium
- Chopped bell peppers/capsicum-1medium
- Chopped spring onion green and white-1/2cup
- Cherry tomatoes-10-12
- Timed and sliced mushrooms-8-10num
- Salt- as per taste
- Olive oil-1tbsp
- White mint sauce-2cups (recipe link)
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, add salt and spaghetti and cook for 5-6 minutes or follow instructions on the box.
- Once cooked drain and add olive oil mix well to avoid sticking each other.
- Heat oil in the skillet over high heat, add garlic, onions and cook for 2-3minutes.
- Add spring onion white, bell peppers/capsicum and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add in mushrooms, tomatoes cover and cook for another 1-2minutes/until everything is cooked through.
- Stir in the white mint sauce, salt mix well and simmer until heated through.
- Either mix cooked spaghetti to vegetables white sauce mix well, Garnish and Serve
- Take cooked spaghetti in bowl/serving plate top it with vegetable white sauce garnish with spring onions and serve
- Can include dried herbs as well. They are excluded since Mint adds lot of flavour to dish