3 in 1/C3 Shake (Chai-Coffee-Chocolate)
There is something special about this shake…..The blend of black tea/chai, instant coffee and chocolate creamer which warms the soul. Chocolate creamer adds sweet foamy decadent taste to drink.
Every sip makes it delicious concoction of 3 flavours that melts into Joy.
Preparation time-10 minutes
Cooking time-10 minutes
- Milk of choice-2cups
- Tea bags-1
- Weight watchers chocolate powdered creamer- 1 sachet
- Instant coffee powder-1tbsp
- Any sweetner of choice-2tsp (as per taste- I used stevia)
- Ground cinnamon, cocoa powder-a generous pinch
- Bring 1/2cup of water to boil, remove from the flame
- Add the tea bag.
- Steep for 5 minutes, remove tea bag from the tea and stir in instant coffee powder until dissolved.
- Add tea-coffee, milk, chocolate creamer, sweetner to a blender and start on a low speed, slowly increasing to high.
- Blend until smooth, about a minute.
- Pour into a glass and top with cocoa powder, cinnamon (or chai spices, cardamom) and enjoy.
- Can substitute chocolate creamer with cocoa powder.
- Sweetner can be personalised as per the taste.
Posted on November 1, 2014, in Juices/Beverages. Bookmark the permalink. 11 Comments.
How do you think of these delightful combinations, Chitra. 🙂
Aruna – I can only thank God and my Dad…Definately feedback from amazing people makes me think and explore new dishes
LikeLiked by 1 person
love the way you name your recipes-C3. So cute ❤
Thanks dear Charu…Lovely feedback helps me explore new names
Reblogged this on MrMilitantNegro™.
Chitra !!! – I can only thank all the gods that I have never owned a jar of instant coffee, or I believe I would become addicted to this SUBLIME drink !!!
nice one M-R…All coffee recipes I make are only for my hubby…He loves it…I hardly drink coffee and even If I try that’s only for him…But the aroma of coffee tempts me many times 🙂
Delicious Chitra, it’s similar to a “Dirty Chai” drink I make all the time from Food52. I will try next time with the chocolate, it sounds wonderful.
Thanks Suzanne…So nice you liked it….Dirty chai am still learning and so much new dishes and names….