Hazelnut and Cinnamon hot coffee drink – Vegan
Cinnamon hazelnut coffee is lightly sweetened and a delicious hot beverage. I just flavoured it with ground cinnamon and served but feel free to top it with whipped cream or any flavours of choice.
Hazelnuts are rich in dietry fiber. They are exceptionally rich in folate, which helps prevent neural tube defect in newborn. They are excellent source of Vitamin E too. These are Gluten free hence helps for celiac desease patients.
Yields: 2 servings
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Any milk of choice-2cups
- Hazelnut flavoured syrup-2tbsp
- Instant coffee-2tbsp
- Ground cinnamon-1/2tsp
- Maple syrup-1-2tbsp (or as sweet preferred)
- In a saucepan bring milk to boil, stir in hazelnut syrup.
- In a serving mug combine ground coffee, maple syrup, add 1-2 tbsp of hot milk and beat until dissolved.
- Then pour in hot milk, sprinkle some ground cinnamon and serve.
- Sugar/honey can be used alternatively to maple syrup.
- Coffee powder can be personalised as per taste