Skinny Vanilla coffee Latte
This drink is pretty easy to make, It has more of a vanilla flavor and I can make it as sweet as I like. The key to this drink is whipping the milk together. Here I used non-fat milk to a sauce pan along with vanilla extract and sugar and whisk until the milk is warm and frothy. This was the first time I frothed milk on the stove and it turned out pretty good!!! I’m impressed!!
Preparation time-5 minutes
Cooking time-5 minutes
- Ground instant coffee-2tbsp (or as preferred)
- Warm milk-1-2tbsp (to dissolve instant coffee)
- Non-fat milk-1 1/2cup
- Vanilla extract-1tbsp
- Dissolve instant ground coffee with 1-2tbsp of warm milk (alternatively brewed coffee can also be used)
- In a small saucepan add milk, stevia and vanilla extract.
- While the milk is heating on low heat, whisk the milk constantly at a fast speed for froth, for approx 2 minutes or until milk is warm and froth.
- Pour this frother mixture to the dissolve coffee mixture and enjoy.
- Brewed coffee can also be used.
- Sweetener can be personalised as per the taste.