Seeds-Walnut Cottage Cheese Spread/Dip
This creamy dip is packed with flavour and a great substitute for sour creams. It makes a wonderful snack when paired with veggies, Crackers or spread for wraps and as a topping for baked potatoes!
Substituting cottage cheese for sour cream reduces that fat content and adds a ton of protein to a meal.
I like to sneak in vegetables and healthy proteins any chance I get and this recipe sis one among them.
Preparation time-10 minutes
- Low-fat Cottage cheese- 200 gms
- Sunflower seeds-1 tbsp
- Flaxseeds-1 tbsp
- Pumpkin seeds-1tbsp
- Fresh thyme-2 stigs/1tbsp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dry roast seed, walnuts for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame.
- Combine roasted seeds, walnuts in a food processor and whizz until crushed.
- Now add cottage cheese, thyme, salt, pepper and blend until combined.