Kiwi Mint Spiced Lassi
It was a great honour for me to do a Sugar free and Gluten free guest post for ever encouraging blogger friend Elaine, who blogs at Foodbod. Blog is full healthy recipes with many dips of variations and she includes lot of veggies in her each post.
Please check my guest post on her blog Spiced – Kiwi Lassi
Smoothies/Drinks are quick and easy and are a real treat on warm days. This is a thick, rich, flavorful smoothie, which is cool and refreshing and can be taken as a light meal or can be served for breakfast. You can enjoy it any time of the day … Delicious and loaded with nutrients, I love that 🙂
Kiwi has more vitamin C than an orange and it’s seeds are rich in Omega 3 acids. Supports learning process, boost immunity system and helps your skin to glow.
Preparation time-10 minutes
- Kiwi fruit- 4
- Plain greek yogurt-1cup
- Fresh mint leaves-8-10
- Ground pepper-1/4tsp (or as per taste)
- Fennel seeds-1/2tsp
- Salt- a generous pinch ( I used black salt)
- Place all spices (ground pepper, cardamom pods, fennel seeds), salt, mint, in a blender and pulse until coarsely crushed.
- Now to this add kiwi fruit, yogurt, mint and continue to blend until smooth.
- You can add more milk to reach your desired consistency and ice if you like a frosty smoothie.
- Spices can be personalised
- Consistency of Lassi can be altered too