Avocado mint Guacamole
This is one simple and delicious guacamole recipe with minty flavour. Guacamole is one of my favorite things. I love it as a dip, slathered on a piece of bread, along with any number of recipes, or even as a topping on a simple salad. The perfect dip for tortilla chips.
The avocado is a mild flavoured fruit that is great by itself but its mildness is easily influenced by other flavours.
Preparation time-10 minutes
- Ripe avocados- 3
- Chopped mint-1/4cup
- Finely chopped onion/shallot-1 small
- Finely chopped tomatoes- 2medium
- Chopped garlic-1 clove
- Minced jalapeno-1/2-1 (optional)
- Juice from 1/2lime/lemon
- Salt- to taste
- Cut avocados in half and scoop pulp into a mixing bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Now this this mashed avocado add onion, tomatoes, jalapenos, garlic.
- Squeeze in lime juice, season with salt mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in a container in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Drizzle in lime juice to prevent browning