Stir fried vegetable Chapathi/Paratha
This is a very healthy , nutritious and wholesome break fast/lunch recipe.
I never thought mixed veg paratha could be so easy to make. Mixed vegetable parota is my all time favourite. It is simply delicious.
Cooking time: 10minutes
• Chapathi/ Paratha-4num
• Finely chopped onion-1/4cup
• Finely chopped carrot-1/4cup
• Finely chopped cabbage-1/4cup
• Finely chopped capsicum-1/4cup
• Spring onion greens-2tbsp
• Cooked chickpea/soya bean-1cup
• Finely chopped ginger-1tsp
• Finely chopped garlic-2tsp
• Chilli powder-1tsp
• Cumin powder-1tsp
• Chilli sauce-1tbsp
• Salt-as per taste
• Toast parathas on the tava to golden brown on both sides and let it cool down.
• Once it cools down cut them length wise using kitchen knife/ scissors (or any shapes you desire to)
• Heat oil in the pan add ginger –garlic saute as it turns brown add all the chopped vegetables and stir for 5-6minutes on a high flame
• Add in chickpea/ beans at this stage.
• Then chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, add chilli sauce, vinegar and mix well.
• As all the vegtables are coated well ,lower the flame and add the chopped paratha/ chapathi toss it with veggies
• Finally add spring onion greens and serve hot with raita/ yogurt.
• You can use any beans/ peas of your choice.
• Vegtables can be altered as per your taste.
• Instead of chapathi you can stir fry noodles/ spaghetti .
• If you don’t wish to use chilli sauce just add in tomato.
• If your making this for kids just reduce the spice accordingly..
Posted on April 18, 2014, in Indian, Main dish and tagged Chapathi, drchdietfood, Paratha, Vegetable stuffed Paratha. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment