Stir fried vegetable Chapathi/Paratha
This is a very healthy , nutritious and wholesome break fast/lunch recipe.
I never thought mixed veg paratha could be so easy to make. Mixed vegetable parota is my all time favourite. It is simply delicious.
Cooking time: 10minutes
• Chapathi/ Paratha-4num
• Finely chopped onion-1/4cup
• Finely chopped carrot-1/4cup
• Finely chopped cabbage-1/4cup
• Finely chopped capsicum-1/4cup
• Spring onion greens-2tbsp
• Cooked chickpea/soya bean-1cup
• Finely chopped ginger-1tsp
• Finely chopped garlic-2tsp
• Chilli powder-1tsp
• Cumin powder-1tsp
• Chilli sauce-1tbsp
• Salt-as per taste
• Toast parathas on the tava to golden brown on both sides and let it cool down.
• Once it cools down cut them length wise using kitchen knife/ scissors (or any shapes you desire to)
• Heat oil in the pan add ginger –garlic saute as it turns brown add all the chopped vegetables and stir for 5-6minutes on a high flame
• Add in chickpea/ beans at this stage.
• Then chilli powder, cumin powder, salt, add chilli sauce, vinegar and mix well.
• As all the vegtables are coated well ,lower the flame and add the chopped paratha/ chapathi toss it with veggies
• Finally add spring onion greens and serve hot with raita/ yogurt.
• You can use any beans/ peas of your choice.
• Vegtables can be altered as per your taste.
• Instead of chapathi you can stir fry noodles/ spaghetti .
• If you don’t wish to use chilli sauce just add in tomato.
• If your making this for kids just reduce the spice accordingly..