Cilantro chutney is also familiar as hari chutney. This is a blend of fresh cilantro with spices. This can be used as a dip for indian snacks like samosas, pakoras, chaats.
Like ketchup, cilantro chutney can be used in variety of different ways.
Preparation time: 10mins
- Chopped fresh coriander/cilantro-1cup
- Chopped green chilli-2num
- Lemon juice-1-2tsp
- Roasted peanuts-2tbsp
- Black salt-1/4tsp
- Throw all the above ingredients to the blender/mixer jar and blend it to smooth with some water
- Check for the taste and add salt if required.
- Store this in the air this container.
You can try with this Variation as well:
- Cilantro chutney-1/2cup
- Chat masala-1/4tsp
- Mix cilantro chutney with yogurt, sprinkle some chat masala.
- enjoy this dip with parathas / any snacks