Oats cracker snacks
Cracker topped with tasty treats is nutritional and fun.
Oats crackers are thin and tasty healthy treat for all the family packed with whole grain, high in fiber and full of complex carbohydrates, giving you a natural boost.
This can be enjoyed as mid-morning or evening snacks.
Preparation time: 15mins
- Oats crackers-12-15
- Low fat cream cheese-2-3tbsp (enough to spread on the biscuits)
- Finely chopped cucumber-1/4cup
- Finely chopped tomato-1/4cup
- Mixed sprouts-1/4cup
- Salt- a per taste
- Ground pepper-1/4tsp
- Lemon juice-1-2tsp
- In a bowl add chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, mixed sprouts, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Arrange the biscuits on a plate/ tray.
- Spread cream cheese and top it with the tomato cucumber sprouts mixture.
- Drizzle some lemon juice.
- You can even use hung curd/ mint chutney instead of cream cheese.
- You can even use chopped capsicum.
- I used Garbanzo and Green moong sprouts, you can even use alfalfa sprouts or any sprouts of choice
Posted on July 7, 2014, in Appetizers, Breakfast, Breakfast, Indian, International and tagged Chitras healthy kitchen, drchdietfood, Healthy snacks, Oats biscuit snacks, Oats milled biscuits, Oats snacks. Bookmark the permalink. 9 Comments.
So very interesting and healthy post to share, Chitra!
Thanks Sonal. Any other place you suggest to post these recipes. Please advise
Yummy snack.. Nice pic chitra
Thank you for noticing the pic..feeling good about it…
A very interesting recipe 🙂 And thank you for stopping by my blog. Do keep visiting 🙂
Thank you. You have a beautiful nlog
Thank you Chitra 🙂