Honey with chocolate bits – Ice cream: (Eggless and Sugarless)
Easy vanilla ice cream including organic single cream makes it much healthier than using double/whipped cream. Honey makes it tastier with the kit-kat bits.
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking time: 10mins
- Single cream-300ml (preferably organic)
- Milk powder-1/2cup
- Low fat milk- 1/2cup
- Vanilla essence-2tsp
- Kit Kat dark chocolate bars- 3
- Combine milk powder and milk in a bowl mix thoroughly; ensure there are no any lumps. (or use hand blender to whisk )
- In a pan combine cream, vanilla essence, honey-Heat over a low flame stirring occasionally, until it almost boils. Add milk powder-milk mixture at this stage and keep stirring.
- As you see few bubbles forming take off the heat and set aside until it cools down to room temperature.
- In a blender just add kit Kat bars whizz until crushed, to this add the cooled cream mixture and whizz for 2-3minutes.
- Transfer this to a freezer safe container with lid on and freeze it for 1-2hours.
- After 2 hours beat this once with the hand blender/whisk and put it back in the freezer for 5-6hours.
- You can use double cream/whipped cream for added creamier version
- Honey can be adjusted as per taste
- Kit-Kat dark choclate variety is with less calories but you but you can try with other floavours of it or chocolate of choice
Posted on July 10, 2014, in Dessert, Indian, International, Kids recipes, Sweets and tagged Chitras healthy kitchen, drchdietfood, Eggless Icecream, Healthy Icecream, Honey with choclate icecream, Low calorie ice cream, prakruthi honey, prakruthi honey bangalore, prakruthi honey recipes, Single cream Ice cream, Sugarless Icecream. Bookmark the permalink. 21 Comments.