Roasted peach with Chickpeas salad
Roasted Peach, Cherry tomato, fenugreek leaves with chickpeas is healthy & Juicy salad. It is dressed with roasted garlic vinegar olive oil for tangy taste. This is fresh and delicious.
Roasted peaches release all that fruity flavour. Fenugreek leaves provides good source of iron, it helps to control the hormonal level of insulin in the blood.
Preparation time: 10mins
Baking time: 10-13mins
- Red onions-2(halved and sliced)
- Red Cherry tomatoes-10num
- Orange cherry tomatoes-10num
- Deseeded and sliced peaches- 5num
- Sliced Garlic -4cloves
- Fenugreek leaves-1/2cup
- Chickpeas/ garbanzo beans-1can (drained and rinsed thoroughly)
- Olive oil-2tbsp +for coating
- Cider vinegar-1tbsp
- Crushed pepper, salt-as per taste
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 deg c, line and grease the baking tray.
- Place sliced onions, red and orange cherry tomatoes, garlic, peaches, drizzle with oil , season with salt, pepper and roast for 12-15minutes and after 15minutes place fenugreek leaves and roast for another 3-5minutes.
- In a bowl add olive oil, vinegar, pepper mix well add roasted tomatoes, peaches, garlic, onion, fenugreek leaves and garbanzo beans/chickpeas and give it a toss to combine well.
Posted on July 10, 2014, in International, Salad/Wraps, Soups, Salad and Wraps and tagged chickpeas salad, Chitras healthy kitchen, Doughnut peach, drchdietfood, Fenugreek leavas salad, Peach salad, Roasted Peach salad, Roasted Salad. Bookmark the permalink. 23 Comments.