Instant noodles Chaat/Chinese Bhel
About: Chinese bhel is delicious snack which consists of crispy noodles with capsicum, carrots, onion, spring onions and sauces. Usually noodles are cooked and deep fried for crispiness but here in this recipe just to avoid deep frying I have used instant noodles which are crispier and ready to eat. This can be enjoyed as a healthy meal or during snack time.
Serves: 2 – 3
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Instant noodles-2pack
- Julienned bell peppers/capsicum-1medium
- Julienned onions-1
- Julienned carrot-1
- Chopped scallions-1/4cup+for garnish
- Soya sauce-2tsp
- Red and green chilli sauce-1tbsp (can skip if you don’t like hot)
- Crush the noodles lightly.
- Combine Capsicum, Onions, Carrot, soya sauce, Vinegar and Red chilli sauce in a mixing bowl. Add in crushed noodles and toss well.
- Garnish with spring onion greens.
My family loves chats. So keep trying variations
Bhel Puri with fresh Mano and topped with nuts
- Vegetables and sauces can be personalised as per the taste.
- Regular noodles can be used. It needs to be cooked first followed by deep fry to get the crispiness
Posted on August 31, 2014, in Indian, Starters and tagged Chinese Bhel recipe, Chitras healthy kitchen, drchdietfood, Instant noodles chaat. Bookmark the permalink. 16 Comments.
You have such healthy snacks, very little sweets. This sounds great.
Thanks you so much Suzanne..such a nice compliment
Thanx Lori……glad you liked…..have a lovely Sunday. …:)
Aww noodles sauce I am sure lo would have enjoyed it dear:-) looks yum
S dear my Lil one loves noodles anyway so she did enjoy when I made this. ….thanx a bunch dear….
Hi Chitra, what’s an email I could contact you at?
Hi Linda, you can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reblogged this on Chitra's Healthy Kitchen and commented:
My Earlier post tried with some variations…
I want this! ❤
I will make another round this weekend..Please comeover
haha for sure! ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person
This is such a great idea! I totally like julienne vegetables.. This recipe goes into my personal cookbook. Thanks!
So nice to hear that and am honoured
Yummm!! Chitra, definitely making this for my daughter!!
Thanks Deepti and glad to meet you