Spinach mushroom pesto pasta
Pasta Tossed With Mint Pesto, spinach and Mushrooms . Mushroom and Pesto Pasta recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends.
Pasta with mushrooms in pesto sauce is a simple, easy to make, yet extremely delicious Italian dish. As with most pasta dishes, the sauce is made while the pasta is cooking. This dish can be ready in 10 to 15 minutes.
Serves: 3-4 servings
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Whole wheat pasta-400gms
- Low fat mozzarella cheese-100gms
- Mint cashew pesto-as required (recipe link)
- Fresh spinach leaves- a handful
- Trimmed and sliced mushrooms-10num
- Olive oil-2tbsp
- Salt- if required (as pesto already contains salt so can include if required)
- Bring enough water to boil in a saucepan, add pasta, salt and cook until al dente.
- Once cooked drain water add 1-2tsp olive oil mix well to avoid sticking each other.
- Heat oil in the sauce pan add mushrooms saute for 4-5minutes
- Add in spinach cooked pasta, pesto mix well simmer until heated through.
- Turn off the flame and sprinkle cheese.
- Transfer to the serving dish and enjoy.
- You can just mix pasta to pesto and enjoy.