Zero Oil – Spinach paneer mushroom thin wheat noodles
This is a healthy spinach mushroom thin noodles dish. Hearty whole wheat noodles Is quite filling and a full pound of sliced mushrooms, paneer which makes this a truly satisfying dish.
This is a super quick, real simple recipe which can be enjoyed for breakfast or even for light dinner.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Thin wheat noodles-2cups
- Chopped Tomatoes-1large/2small
- Chopped onion-1num
- Sliced mushrooms-1cup
- Low fat Paneer-100gms (cubed)
- Green chillies-2-3
- Salt- as per taste
- Lime/lemon juice-to taste
- Blanch spinach in hot water for 45seconds-1minute, drain and pass cold water to stop further blanching.
- Combine ginger, garlic, onion, tomatoes, blanched spinach, green chillies in the blender/food processor and blend to smooth puree and set aside.
- Soak noodles in hot water for 2-3minutes/until soft, drain and set aside.
- Now in a saucepan add ground spinach puree and cook on a low flame for 4-6minutes.
- Now add mushrooms and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add paneer saute until coated well.
- Then add noodles, salt mix well and simmer until heated through.
- Turn off the flame, drizzle some lemon juice and serve immediately.
- If you don’t find thin wheat noodle can use rice noodles/semiya/vermicelli
- Bell peppers/peas or any vegetables can be included as a variation.