Chives garlic lemon dip
Chive yogurt is a fresh and healthy dip. Low fat greek yogurt mixed with garlic, chives and lemon tastes just as good as typical dips without added calories and fat.
Chives are a nutrient-dense food. One tablespoon of chopped chives contains 1 calorie and 0 grams of fat, 0 grams protein and 0 grams of carbohydrate while providing 3% of the daily value of both vitamins A and C.
They have anti-cancer properties and helps in digestion.
Yields: 3-4 servings
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Reduced fat Greek yogurt-1cup
- Minced Garlic clove-2
- Finely Chopped chives-1/4cup
- Salt- 1/4tsp
- Lemon juice-1-2tbsp
- Ground black pepper-to taste
- In a small bowl, combine greek yogurt, minced garlic, clove, chopped chives, salt, pepper and lemon juice
Serve with wsweet potato wedges (Recipe link)
- Sour cream/mayonnaise can also be included if desired