Cookie Snickers Cups
Today is children’s day in India. On this occasion have tried kids friendly recipe, which can be prepared along with them.
Looking for a fun and inexpensive way to jazz up on your kids b’day party or family gathering? Try these cookie bowls. Not only are they easy to do, but you can fill them with anything from pudding, to ice cream, to cheesecake or any candies. You can make the dough ahead and freeze them for 1-2 months.
I filled these cups up with ready chocolates you can fill it with any filling of your kids choice.
Preparation time-15 minutes
Cooking time-10-12 minutes
- Wheat flour-1cup
- Corn starch/corn flour-3tsp
- Baking soda-1tsp
- Brown sugar-3tbsp (or as sweet desired)
- Unsalted sunflower spread-1/3cup
- Milk/Single cream-1-2tbsp (or as required to form a dough)
- Peanut caramel candy/snickers-3bars
- Vanilla essence-2tsp
- Sieve together flour, corn starch, baking soda together in a bowl.
- Chop the peanut caramel bars into bite sized pieces and set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, cream together olive oil spread, honey, sugar well using a hand mixer/ a whisk.
- Add in vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add flour mixture in batches and mix well, then add in the chopped peanut bars mix well.
- The mixture will be crumbly mass, add in milk/cream and mix well to form a stiff dough.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180deg C , grease the cupcake (or muffin) tray and set aside.
- Roll out dough on generously floured surface to 1/4inch thickness. Cut 5-inch round disks from dough. Drape one disk over each cup mold of pan, pressing to form smooth surface.
- Bake 10-12minutes or until cookie cups are golden brown. Cool on pan cooling rack 5minutes. Loosen bottom edges of cokies from pan using small spatula.
- Carefully remove cups from the pan and cool completely.
- Fill it up with any of you kids favourite filling and serve.
- Plain flour can be used or half plain and half wheat flour alternatively to wheat flour.
- Butter can be used instead of spread.
- Can replace honey and use sugar and sweet can be altered as per the taste.