CocoWal-Nut Snow balls: No bake, Vegan and DF
These coconut no-bake balls are Vegan, gluten-free and the best part is they can be made in five minutes without any cooking.
It is like a piece of heaven, like little snow ball with a walnut on it which gives a crunchy bite. This recipe is perfect for those who love coconut flavour. You have to make these once to appreciate how easy these are to make and how delicious the outcome is.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Unsweetened Coconut powder: 1 1/2cup (alternatively shredded coconut can be used)
- Coconut oil: 1 tbsp (alternatively sunflower spread/butter can be used)
- Maple syrup: 3 tbsp (or any sweetener of choice)
- Walnuts: 10 – 12
- Vanilla essence: 2 tsp
- Desiccated coconut
- Place coconut powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, Walnuts, vanilla essence into a food processor and process until everything is combined and sticking together.
- Now remove the mixture from the food processor and form into little balls.
- Spread the desiccated coconut on a plate; Roll the coconut balls on it to get an even coating
Serve immediately or for a firmer balls refrigerate for few minutes.
- Sweet can be adjusted as desired
- They can be made ahead and stored in the fridge in an air tight container.