No bake Biscuit fruit pudding/Parfaits
Ridiculously easy no-bake layered with biscuit crumbs, sliced strawberries, kiwi, apples, pineapple, garpes. These make the cutest and most delicious colourful dessert. you would never know that Biscuit fruit Pudding Parfaits are a lower sugar dessert! These no-bake parfaits are big on flavor, super easy to make and great for picnics and parties!
- Custard- 1 cup (Home made)
For biscuit base:
- Digestive biscuits-10-12num
- Melted Coconut oil/-1tbsp
- Grated dark chocolate-50gms
For fruit layer:
- Chopped Mixed fruits – 1 1/2cup ( I used Kiwi, strawberry, grapes, pineapple, apple, kiwi)
For biscuit layer:
- Crush biscuits in a food processor/ ziplock bag until powdered and pour the crumbs to a bowl, add in coconut oil, dark chocolate and stir until fully combined.
For the Layering:
- Now take 2-3small ice cream cups/dessert glasses, pour the biscuit crumbs in each glass and press into the even layer using the back of the spoon.
- Now add a later of fruits in each glass, then with custard layer, again fruits .
- Repeat the layers until the glass is full.
Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Coconut oil can be replaced with butter
- Combination of fruits can be personalised
- Digestive biscuits can be replaced with Graham crackers/marie biscuits
Posted on March 21, 2016, in Indian and tagged biscuit desserts, custard desserts, fruit custard pudding, healthy desserts, No bake simple dessert, party dessert ideas, refined sugar free desserts, sugar free desserts. Bookmark the permalink. 49 Comments.