Salad filling for wraps
Vegetables are great for weight loss & help reduce body fat. They increase the fiber content of the food you eat, with fewer calories and great minerals and vitamins. Vegetables that help weight loss include carrots, celery, cucumber, spinach and cabbage.
Cottage cheese is also known as paneer and is a rich source of calcium and protein Owing to its nutritional advantages you will find them on the menu of every diet conscious person.
So try this vegetable salad filling in your wrap with all goodness ingredients.
Fills: 6-8 tortillas/ wraps
Preparation time: 5-10min
• Red Cabbage thin sliced -1/4cup
• Green Cabbage thin sliced-1/4cup
• Capsicum thin sliced-1/4cup
• Tomato deseeded and thin sliced-1num
• Spinach blanched and chopped -1/4cup
• Cucumber shavings-for topping
• Carrot shavings-for topping
• Low fat cottage cheese/ crumbled low fat paneer-150gms
• Salt-as per taste
• In a bowl add cottage cheese cabbage/ paneer ,bell peppers, tomatoes , spring onion, spinach and salt mix well.
• now line each tortilla with cucumber and carrot shavings, then spread the salad mixture evenly and top the salad with a table spoon full of cottage cheese/paneer and wrap tight..
• This can also be served just as a SALAD
• Cottage cheese/Paneer is optional you can use any other dressing/humus instead.
• Lining the tortilla with shavings can be done with lettuce instead of Cucumber & Carrot