Non-alcoholic Pineapple Pina colada – Vegan (2 Ingredients)
The pina-colada is a cocktail made with rum, cream of coconut and pineapple. Here I have replaced cream of coconut with fresh coconut water and used fresh pineapple. It can be personalised as per the taste.
This is a delightfully refreshing summer drink delicious way to hydrate; Coconut water prevents dehydration.
Coconut water naturally refreshing, coconut water has a sweet, nutty taste. It contains easily digested carbohydrate in the form of sugar and electrolyte. Low in calories, naturally fat- and cholestrol free and super hydrating – these are just a few of the many benefits ascribed to America’s latest health craze: coconut water.
Preparation time: 5mins
- Coconut water-2cups
- Fresh Pineapple chunks-1/2cup
- Blue food colour (optional)
- Blend pineapple chunks until smooth.
- Then add coconut water, colour and whizz until combined
- Strain into a glass filled ice, garnish with pineapple and serve.
- Coconut water preferably fresh or if not handy canned can be used
- You can even replace pineapple chunks with pineapple juice
- Blue colour used adds refreshing look to the drink, which is completely optional
- Coconut bits are visible in the drink can be blended if required
This recipe is submitted to Virtual Vegan Linky Potluck #4
Posted on July 22, 2014, in Juices/Beverages, Vegan and tagged Chitras healthy kitchen, Dairy free Juice, drchdietfood, Pineapple healthy juices, Pineapple Pina Colada, Vegan Juice recipes, Vegan Pineapple juice. Bookmark the permalink. 21 Comments.