This healthy, delicious dip/spread is made with olive oil, low-fat Greek yogurt that’s been infused with fresh garlic and rosemary and puréed until it’s smooth and creamy. It can be easily dressed up by topping it with a handful of toasted nuts.
It’s also good as a spread for sandwiches or burgers. The pistachio add a little crunchy element that is missing from a lot of dips. A fresh rosemary gave a really nice Mediterranean taste and I actually found it better than the usual recipe.
I used this spread for making Indo-Italian Tacos (Recipe click here)
Preparation time-10 minutes
- Roasted pistachio-1/2cup
- Low-fat Greek yogurt-1/2cup
- Fresh rosemary- 2tbsp
- Olive oil-1tbsp
- Lemon juice, salt- to taste
- Place pistachio, rosemary, garlic in a blender or food processor and blend until crushed.
- Now add in Greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt and process until combined.
- Finally add olive oil whizz once and scrape into a small bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Sour cream or Cream cheese can be used for thicker consistency spread