Tofu Raspberry Chocolate mousse – Vegan /Parfait
How you like your dessert…Mousse OR Parfait…Enjoy either way.
This easy parfait recipe comes together in minutes and is great for when you need a decadent dessert at late notice! Serve it in mason jars and your guests will be able to see the beautiful layers in all their glory…
The beauty of this recipe is that the brownie and the raspberry can be prepared ahead of time (like during the day when kids are in school or napping).
Preparation time-10 minutes
Cooking time-5 minutes
- Bittersweet baking chocolate- 100gms
- Extra firm silken tofu-200gms
- Fresh raspberry-1cup
- Agave nectar/ any sweetener of choice-1/4cup
- Vanilla extract-1tsp
For layering Or Serving suggestion:
- Vegan brownie chunks (For recipe of Oats and wheat Brownie click here)
- Fresh raspberry
- Roughly chopped nuts
To make mousse:
- Melt chocolate using your favourite method- I prefer using double broiler, so it take few minutes.
- Combine melted chocolate, tofu, raspberries, agave nectar, vanilla extract, in a food processor and process until completely smooth and well combined.
Enjoy as it is
OR To Make a Parfait:
- Take a serving glass spoon 2-3 tablespoon of mousse into each glass.
- Top each layer of mousse with fresh raspberries and nuts.
- Follow the raspberries and nuts with brownie chunks.
- Then repeat the layer as per the glass size and finally finish the layer with raspberries, brownie chunks, nuts.
- Layers can be made as per the taste.
- Strawberry can also be used alternatively to raspberry.
I am bringing this recipe to Angie’s FF#46