Flax seed raita is a very tasty and nutritious recipe which you can have anytime to get bowl full of health, nutrients and taste.
Flax seeds are one of the richest sources of omega-3. Omega-3 fatty acids are must in vegetarian diet to build immunity, prevent LDL oxidation and heart ailments.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
• Low fat greek yougurt/curds- 1 -1 ½ cup
• Roasted and coarsely ground flaxseed- 2tbsp
• Roasted roughly crushed Fennel seeds – 2 tsp
• Cucumber (grated/ finely chopped)-1cup
• Coriander finely chopped-1tbsp
• White pepper – 1/2 tsp
• Black salt-1/4 tsp
• Beat yogurt in the bowl .
• Combine all the ingredients to the yogurt and mix well.
• Add milk if the mixture is too thick and mix well..
• Refrigerate for atleast an hour
• Roast cumin seeds and flax seeds for 3-4 minutes on a low flame and coarsely crush them/ grind them in the mixer.
• Salt can be used in place of Black Salt