The bread is soft and perfect for wrapping around skewers of grilled veggies. And it’s delicious and herby.
Dill boosts digestive health, as well as provide relief from insomnia, hiccups, diarrhea, dysentery, menstrual disorders, respiratory disorders, and cancer. It is also an anti-inflammatory substance, which means that it can protect you against arthritis. Furthermore, it can reduce excess gas, and is considered a carminative.
Quantity: 6 – 8
Preparation time:15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 – 20 minutes
Resting time :15 minutes
• Powdered oats-1/2 cup
• Whole wheat flour (Atta)-1 cup
• Dill finely chopped -1 bunch
• Green Chilli finely chopped -1tsp
• Ginger finely grated/minced -1tsp
• Oil – For kneading
• Salt-as per taste
• In a bowl mix all the above ingredients except oil
• Slowly add water and knead them to the soft dough
• Brush some oil and wrap the dough with cling film/kitchen towel and rest for 10-15 minutes
• Divide dough into 6 -8 equal balls and roll it to 6 inch diameter
• Heat a Skillet/Tawa on a medium heat.
• Place the rolled dough on a hot skillet and cook on a medium flame on either side (Brush some oil if desired while cooking)
Serve with Tomato Gobi Kurma
Or try serving with Stuffed Eggplant Gravy
• Wash dill thoroughly and finely chop it
• Herbs of choice can be added
• This roti can also be done with Rice flour instead of Wheat and Oat flour