A flavourful mint spread, which is luscious, plump, juicy swaying in air. It is a simple dip tasty and bursting with spring time freshness. Mint and Lemon is such a reliable combo and adding peanut gives a lovely creaminess to the spread.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Mint leaves – 1 cup (tightly packed)
- Coriander leaves-1/2 cup
- Green chilli- 1 num
- Ginger-1/2 inch
- Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Rock Salt- as per taste
- Lemon juice-2 tsp
- Roasted Peantus – 1 tbsp
- Combine all the ingredients in the mixer/blender and blend it to the fine paste by adding little water.
- Store in an airtight container.
- This chutney with Indian starters like Samosa, Chaats OR even as a spread on Sandwiches.
- Make a complete sandwich by adding Salads, Sprouts and greens.